Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Petal Palette Card Assortment for January

The Petal Palette Bundle is so gorgeous, I just love it! The striking black and white color scheme can be paired with any other color and your result will be amazing! 


This is page 22 from the Occasions Catalog (without the words) to illustrate some of the cute things you can do with this bundle.


This Calypso Coral version Thank You card was made at the November OnStage Convention in Salt Lake City as a Make and Take. The only thing I added when I got home was the layer behind the bird, I thought it needed a little more "pop." The Petal Passion Designer Series Paper is colored with either Stampin' Write Markers or the new Stampin' Blends alcohol based markers. Both are lovely!



On this Pool Party version, I added a little sliver of Smokey Slate cardstock behind the flower background paper to give it more texture.



This card is a CASE of Wendie Waldman's layout except I used Elegant Eggplant ink and a different choice from the stamp set for the right panel. So easy to do and so easy to mail to a friend!


This card is my combination from inspiration by Liz Shannon and Stephanie Fischer. Using Rich Razzleberry as the accent color and coloring a piece of the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper with the new Stampin' Blends, I just love how this turned out. The bow is tied using one of my large meat forks and the ribbon ends taped behind the layers using the new Whisper White 1/4" Organza ribbon.

Well, I hope these card designs will inspire you to give this bundle a try. You can order it from my online store link on the main page.  Happy Day to you!