Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Sharing the Misted Reinkers Technique by Dawn Olchefske with my 2 new colors combined

I saw Dawn's technique online and just had to try it. Check out her link below to see what she used and how she did it. I changed it up a bit by using different ink colors ( Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay) and I ended up covering the entire face of the glossy cardstock with the ink dots, then spritzing them with water, then blotting it with a facial tissue. It takes a little while to dry, but I love the result. Make sure you have a large piece of paper underneath to catch the water that will run off the face of the glossy cardstock. The large sequins are not a Stampin' Up! product, but you can purchase them at your local big box craft store.


http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2017/06/in-color-week-berry-burst-glossy-paper-technique-misted-ink-reinkers.html



This fun technique is easy and will look great in many color combinations. Give it a try!