Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

June 2017 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Ideas

I have been subscribing to Stampin' Up!s Paper Pumpkin monthly kit for several years now, but the June kit is one of my all time favorites, because I LOVE watermelons! This kit is called One in a Melon!  The suggested designs were fine, but I wanted to make my own this month, so here's what I came up with.


Added Melon Mambo ribbon to the small gift bags as handles and used one of the note card fronts as a banner (see left bag), plus I folded the circle tag in half, so it was more watermelon slice-like.


The Happy Birthday sentiment stamp came from a different Paper Pumpkin kit from a couple months ago. I also added a little rind effect with an Emerald Envy marker I own.


Using the provided note card front, I cut them in half horizontally to get two cards by adding my own Emerald Envy and Melon Mambo cardstock to the mix. 


Thanks for taking a look. You are welcome to sign up for your own monthly box of creativity through the link on my main homepage of this blog.

Happy creating!