Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

On Stage San Diego Swap - April 8


I just love going to Stampin' Up! Events. It was a special treat to be able to visit my hometown as well. Here's the card I designed that was inspired by Jackie Bolhuis' You Tube Video. Check out her technique video here.

Additional Supplies not from Stampin' Up!
Scotch Tape

Tim Holtz Distress Brush for splattering of ink. I also used a piece of hard plastic, like a Pampered Chef brown scraper to flick the brush against to save my finger from getting all inked up.

We R Memory Keepers Stamp Press


Stampin' Up! Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

                         I forgot to add Black Stazon Ink to my supply list, item # 101406, $9.00


Thanks for taking a look and don't forget you an always order these products at my online store and they will be shipped directly to you.