Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Santa's Sleigh Z-fold Card


I had been seeing so many Demo's trying their hand at making a Z-fold card so I had to as well. I thought I might do this one for a class, but after this one card taking me over two hours to make I decided to give it to my daughter and son-in-law for Christmas instead of doing it for a class. It was definitely a labor of love. When my daughter received it, she was very impressed and said she loved it. That made me feel good!



Here's the supplies that went into my original design. The sleigh's presents were just scraps of cardstock I had on hand and wrapped them with the silver ribbon using little pieces of scotch tape.  I recommend using GUM brand Floss Threaders found in the dental aisle to thread the baker's twine through the mini jingle bell hanger.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at this card. Maybe it will inspire you to do something like this next holiday season!






post signature