Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Lemonade Crate and Jar of Love Favor




I had a "crate" full of fun making favors for my stamping group. I was inspired by a crate design I saw from Tracy Sulley,  I love the new Jar of Love stamp set, but the largest jar stamp wasn't big enough (IMHO) to make the favors, so here's how I made it larger.  I stamped the large jar on Whisper White paper with Black Stazon ink, then went to my computer printer and enlarged it a couple times until it would fit the single serve lemonade package. Then I ran Crumb Cake cardstock through my printer and voila! Jars the size I needed them. Had to fussy cut them out, but it was worth it.  The straws were left over from last summer's Paper Pumpkin kit. The tags used a greeting from a retire stamp set, but you could use whatever you like. Then I used Very Vanilla Thick Baker's Twine to tie the tag on. Lastly just a touch of snail adhesive to stick the lemonade package down.

Product List

Thanks for stopping by!