Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cheerful Easter or Party Favors




I was inspired by Wendy Johnson of www.pinkanddotty.co.uk with what she shared on Pinterest, so I had to try my hand at figuring this out using The Cheerful Critters Stamp Set from the Spring Occasions catalog.  These favors start with a 2 x 8.5 inch strip of cardstock of your choice. Using the metric side of the Grid Paper, I scored the folds at 1.5 cm, 6.5 cm, 8 cm, and 13 cm. The opposite end was punched with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch. You'll also need the 1-3/8" circle punch and the 1-3/4" scallop circle punch. Do note that you need to mark the back side (underside) of the cardstock with a ruler to make an "X" so that you will know where to punch your 1-3/8" circle to make the hole centered in the middle. I used the 2-way glue pen to attach the scalloped circle to the already punched out circle. The rest of the fun is up to you with your Cheerful Critter. I stamped mine and fussy cut it out, added the greeting and bow for a little pizzazz! Then next comes the assembly/folding step. I do recommend that you use the Fast Fuse to secure the strip together in it's 3D position.  I didn't even eat one of the Cadbury Caramel Eggs!  All the ladies at my Stamp Club really thought they were darling!
Thanks for taking a peek!

post signature