Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

December Card Class - Holiday Home card



I couldn't resist doing a direct CASE of Stampin' Up! Artisan designer, Cindy Schuster's card. This card is just so cute and easy to do. You start with a Whisper White cardstock base with rounding all the lower corners using your Envelope Punch Board corner rounder feature. Next I drew a very light pencil line  with a ruler of where I wanted to stamp the base of the houses. The photopolymer (see through) stamp set is Holiday Home with its matching framelits. The two stamped houses and Santa were done with Crumb Cake ink. Then the wreaths were stamped in Garden Green ink. The string of lights were stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink. Next, cut out one house on your Big Shot with the house framelits from Crumb Cake cardstock. I found the hardest part was tying the small "house package" with the Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine. Once I got the bow tied, I scotch taped the back for insurance and used dimensionals to place the center house in position. I love it!

Thanks for taking a look!
post signature