Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Backyard Baby Card

 
I was having fun the other day designing this cute baby card for one of my convention swaps, but then decided it was too labor intensive to make a bunch, so it will have to be one of a kind. I haven't seen one like it, so I hope you like my original design.
 
Supply list:
Stamp Sets: Thoughts & Prayers 127805, Itty Bitty Banners 126257, That's the Ticket 128075, Banner Greetings 129714 (Hostess)
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Inks: Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Pistachio Pudding, Real Red, Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay
Woodgrain Dry Embossing Folder
Big Shot
Scallop Edge Border Punch
Bitty Butterfly Punch
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon - Early Espresso
Early Espresso Baker's Twine
Mini Clothespins (Discontinued, but can be found at other craft outlets)
Basic Pearl Jewels
Dimensionals, Glue Dots, scotch tape
Stampin' Trimmer
 


post signature