Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dress Up Framelit Card



After searching several online card locations, I was inspired to create this card using the Dress Up Framelits that are in the Spring Catalog  (Order # 130101 for $24.95) cut out with my Big Shot. The card base was Lucky Limeade, Basic Black and Real Red. I used the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder and the Apothecary Framelits on Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper (not currently available, was from Holiday Catalog.) The dress is cut from Polka Dot Parade DSP with a black 1/8" taffeta ribbon belt, accented with a Basic Black button from the Neutrals Designer Button set, topped with a Pearl Jewel. Additional pearls are added to create a necklace. I pierced around the Apothecary framelit for added dimension. The Made for You label was punched out with the small oval from a larger stamped image from the Best of Everything stamp set (Order # 123536 for $17.95 clear.)

Thanks for stopping by to take a look. I hope you are inspired now too!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!