Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Simply Sent for Android now available!!!

Simply Sent is a taste of what My Digital Studio offers but on a scaled down version for a mobile device. After you play with Simply Sent you'll want to get My Digital Studio for yourself to install on your computer.

From your Android device, go to the Google Play Store. Search for Simply Sent, select the application, select install and follow the prompts.

Or go to the Google Play Store online and download.

As a reminder for iPhone: Download it from iTunes or the App Store.

For both devices, we hope you'll love it, and share it with all your friends.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!