Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

More on the Paper Pumpkin Subscription

This sweet deal helps those who don't think they are "crafty" be able to be crafty! Stampin' Up! does all the work for you - designing, procuring, shipping, all you have to do is stamp and assemble. Won't you be proud of your first project!

Paper Pumpkin Try It Kit
Paper Pumpkin Try It Kit    132600
Price: $16.95
Want to get a closer look at Paper Pumpkin before you join? Here's your chance to try me for one month! I'm filled with everything you need to create a sweet project—stamps, ink, accessories, and paper (of course). What's more, you'll have the stamp, clear block, and ink to use for other projects!

Want us to be BFFs every month? Join and I can keep visiting you each month (cool, huh?). Visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com  to sign up. You can cancel at any time, so no long term contracts. I plan on giving it a try just to see what it is like. I hope you'll do that too!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!