Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Good Changes to My Digital Studio

If you don't have a photo editing, digital scrapbooking, card making, or book making piece of software, then My Digital Studio is for you!  Stampin' Up! wants to get this product into more customers hands and on their computers so they have done the following:

1.   Lower software price!  (Was $79.95 - Now that's some savings!)
MDS Disc Software
MDS Disc Software 130647                                                 
Price: $19.95
Express yourself and impress your friends when you create projects using MDS, My Digital Studio’s digital design software.

With this disc, you’ll get:
* Full access to the software and design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars, and more
* The chance to buy additional content
* Ability to order your projects from our professional print services

OR
MDS Digital Download   130646                                                 
Price: $19.95

2.    MyDigitalStudio.net got a makeover. It has a clean, fresh look.

3.  When you visit the new My Digital Studio website, be sure to view the Youtube video that will tell you more about what it has to offer.

4.  Latest Digital Content to Check out!


Give it a try. It is so easy to use you can't mess it up!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!