Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Sneak Peek from the New Catalog


Spring Surprise
A Round Array Clear-mount Stamp Set
A Round Array Clear-Mount Stamp Set   129090
Price: $14.95
The A Round Array set gives you endless, adorable possibilities for cards, banners and scrapbook pages. Coordinates with the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch. Currently only available in clear-mount. Wood-mount will be available June 1, 2013

OR

Spring Surprise Clear-mount Bundle
Spring Surprise Clear-Mount Bundle   133899
Price: $23.95
Get ready for spring and gear up for the new 2013–2014 catalog with the Spring Surprise Bundle! Create banners, skewer tags and more with this 8-piece set, A Round Array, and its coordinating punch.
Bundle includes the A Round Array Stamp Set (available in English, Spanish and French) and the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch. Bundle only available March 15 – May 30, 2013.

These items are available at my online store. Enjoy!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!