Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Spring Catalog Starts Today!


Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves in this catalog. I want it all and you will too! If you are one of my regular customers you have probably received your own copy by now and are drooling for all the cute products. SU has come out with several bundles of matching stamp sets and their framelits. Oulala! If you don't have a local demonstrator (I'd love to be yours!) go to Spring Catalog to see it online. If there are items you can't live without, you are always welcome to order at my online store and your order will be shipped directly to you.

Don't forget Sale-a-bration comes later this month starting January 22 until March 22, and that brochure has some wonderful items that go together with items in the Spring Catalog. (I'll post that link when it becomes available.) All you have to do for Sale-a-bration is place a $50 order during that time window and you'll get to choose one item from the Sale-a-bration brochure. (Every multiple of $50 in orders means another freebie for you!)

Thanks for stopping by and don't hesistate to contact me if you need anything Stampin' Up!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!