Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

February Stamp Camp Cards

On February 2 or 3 I'm holding my next Stamp Camp for my ladies. The theme is Valentines so everything has REAL RED in it. Here's what we will be making:

 
This card is a direct CASE of Krista Fenton's lovely design. Easy and simple! Pennant Parade and Pennant punch with Whisper White, Real Red and Pretty in Pink. White baker's twine was ink dyed with the Real Red.  Retired stamp set for sentiment.

 
This card was inspired by Nancy Hendel's design from her blog called Crazy Stampin' Women, but I changed it up a bit with the Spring Catalog DSP called More Amore, red glimmer scallop punch and more. Isn't it cute?

 
This paper heart shaker card was inspired by Lisa Flemming from her website called Peanuts & Peppers Papercrafting. I had a stash of heart treat cups to use up, so I cut out the heart with a little heart framelit and just had to trim it a very little bit so the plastic heart would slide in. Then I filled it with an assortment of small punched hearts.  I used the More Amore DSP from the Spring Catalog. The Pool Party ribbon is from a set you can get in the Sale-a-Bration flyer. Color scheme is Very Vanilla, Real Red, and Pool Party.

 
This card was a direct CASE from Sue Kment of Sue's Stamping Stuff blog. All I changed up was to tilt the Crumb Cake envelope, add the one red glimmer heart, and (it's hard to see) but I hand embossed an edge design with the new Borders Scoring Plate. It was really easy to use.
 
I hope these designs inspire you to create something wonderful for your love!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!