Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Pinterest Anyone?

In case you are one of the few folks who haven't heard about Pinterest, it is an amazing place. I never thought a free online bulletin board would be for me, but I spend more time there than I should!  It is easy to join with free online registration.The wide variety of images to view, the ways you can organize what you "pin" on your own personal boards, and the fact that you can search for Stampin' Up, or card designs, or whatever your heart desires is pretty awesome! Then you can have the option to "follow" others or others can "follow" you. It's another great option to see creative minds at work.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!