Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

More Inspiration!

Another place online that I like to visit is Splitcoast Stampers which has more information, inspiration, and stuff than you can ever possibly sift through. What I like about it though, is it is a place where you can search for specific Stampin' Up! sets and view a wealth of ideas all in one place. You can also register for an account so you can post your own card designs. What I love about that is you get feedback and statistics of how many visits, likes, and favorites your design has.  Plus the people on Splitcoast are so nice!! Take a look, you'll be glad you did!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!