Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Facebook Anyone?

Hopefully you have heard of Facebook by now. It is also a site where you have to register for free to gain access, but it's a great place to reconnect with long lost friends, and keep up to the minute with current friends. But it's also an awesome place to "Like" and follow other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who often post their designs on Facebook too. You can search for SU and you'll find a bunch to look at.  Here's a link to my Business Page on Facebook to see what I mean, just go to "Photos" and you'll see many of the card designs I've done in the last year.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!