Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Etsy Anyone?

Now Etsy is another special place for inspiration. You can register to either buy or sell handcrafted or up-cycled items. Again you can search there for Stampin' Up! or "handmade cards" or "greeting cards" and you will see many pages of designs from wonderfully creative people.  Now if you are short on time and can't make your own cards, or if your local demonstrator doesn't have any to sell (which I always do) you may find something you love there.  I like to visit there to see what is trending in the marketplace, too. So if you haven't been to Etsy before, stop by!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!