Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Some Holiday Inspiration after the Turkey!

I'd been saving these couple of Convention 2012 photos to share with you now, as inspiration for your holiday crafting.

 
This photo presents some of the ideas you can do with the Be of Good Cheer Suite. Do you notice those huge, huge bows - those can be made with the Designer Series  Paper. Use google "bow making" and you'll find them. In the middle of the board are some cute holiday favors you can make with this suite using your Big Shot and dies.

 
This photo just shows a cute gift tag, another paper bow on the kraft box, and I just love the wrapping around those candy sticks.
 
Enjoy the inspiration and thanks for stopping by!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!