Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ink-redible Promotion Starts Today!


Here they go again!!! Between now and Dec. 16 an ink-redible offer awaits anyone who hosts a qualifying $450 party or who becomes a Demonstrator. You can receive the color family of your choice Regals, Subtles, or Brights - a complete set of the new inkpads, valued at $49.50, which is a $10 savings over buying them separately. Click on the Current Promotions button to learn more. I'd love to do a class with you and your friends, or for you to join my team.  Best of all, if you first hold your qualifying party, then after that become a demonstrator - you would get two ink pad sets!! Happy Holidays to YOU!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!