Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tacoma Regional Swap Card

Last Saturday was Stampin' Up!s Regional Event in Tacoma. I had a grand time attending with my team. This card was my main swap card. I used a Whisper White base with Crumb Cake dry embossed with the Lattice folder, then used the Gently Falling stamp set for the leaves.  The mat under the leaf images is Early Espresso. My ink colors were Certainly Celery - Old Olive, Baja Breeze - Pacific Point, and Soft Suede - Early Espresso for the two step stamping. The ribbon was leftover from last year's Holiday Mini, so it is no longer available. The punches were 1-3/8" scallop square and 1" square.  All in all - a pleasing combination.  P. S. This card was inspired by Dianne Sisneros' card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!