Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fancy Friends Card Kit - Just for YOU!

Boy! Stampin' Up! is really pulling out all the stops this month! In addition to the one day sale on Monday, My Digitial Studio freebies and specials all this week, plus the introduction of a small number of single stamps for sale until Jan. 2, they have decided to offer a card kit for sale with all the items you'll need to make 6 darling cards super fast and easy. Everyone can be creative with this set!

Fancy Friends Kit #132319

Price $15.95
 You can order this kit through me or in my online store.

Our Pick-A-Project winner!
Everything you need to send a quick note to your friends!

Includes the product listed below:
* Delicate Doilies Stamp Set (wood-mount; only one image)
* Sweet Essentials Stamp (wood-mount; only “friends” image)
* Daffodil Delight Cardstock flower pieces
* Old Olive Cardstock flower pieces
* Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Spot
* Old Olive Stampin’ Spot
* 6 Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
* Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Additional Supplies Needed (not included in kit):
* Glue Dots  (Order # 103683 $4.95) You will have plenty to spare for your next project.


Hope you'll give this a try, so you'll have ready to go cards whenever you need them!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU AS WELL!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!