Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Bootiful Halloween

This is the last of the four cards we made for October's Stamp Camp. Using the Bootiful Occasions stamp set I couldn't resist making this card. Color scheme is a Tangerine Tango cardstock base, then a Basic Black Dotted Ribbon Scallop Border punched edge, mounted underneath a piece of Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series Paper with the edge scalloped using the Large Scallop Edgelits and the Big Shot. A 1" circle punch provided the accent using the new Champagne Glitter Paper. The stamped image was done with Black Stazon ink, hand colored with Stampin' Write Markers in Tangerine Tango and Lucky Limeade, finished with a bow of the 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon. Corners were rounded on both the stamped image layer and the Basic Black layer underneath. Another fun card to give to celebrate October 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!