Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Masculine Happy Birthday


I was inspired by another card similar to this, but for the life of me I can't seem to back track and find who it was that I CASed it from. So my apologies to the original designer. This card is quite simple but still classic in its look. The color scheme is Basic Black, Basic Grey, Natural White, Neutrals DSP and two retired items the Basic Black taffeta ribbon and the Well Worn DSP. I used the 1-3/8" punch for the 3 squares. The stamp set was Perfectly Penned stamped in Black Stazon ink. This card is so versatile that really any color combination with matching DSP would be terrific. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!