Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Vertical JOY Card


Here's card 3 out of 4: A simple layout, but the results make for a classy card I think. I CASed this card, but unfortunately the artist didn't put their watermark on it so I can't give credit.
Here's the supplies I used: 
Cardstock: Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Gumball Green
Designer Series Paper: Be of Good Cheer
Stamp Sets: Delightful Decorations, and Lovely Letters
Punches: 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" Square, and Ornament Punch
Rhinestones for accent

Lovely Letters
115030 Wood Set$43.95
127796 Clear Set $31.95

Delightful Decorations
116517 Wood Set 21.95
127787 Clear Set 16.95


A little trick I tried to cut that perfect end of the banner was to use one corner of the 1-1/4" square punch, since the DSP paper was that width and voila, perfection!

Thanks for stopping by! Become one of my followers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!