Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Speaking of Christmas...

Over the next 3 days plus today, I'll be revealing 4 Christmas cards that I'll be demonstrating at my church for their Craft Night. It's crazy to be thinking about Christmas in August, but all good planners sure do!

Here's my first card of the set, which all have an ornament theme to them.


I CASed this card from Andrea Borries, but made it my own by changing the decoration and adding the greeting. This card is made with the following cardstocks: Garden Green, Very Vanilla, and Cherry Cobbler. The Designer Series Paper set is called Be of Good Cheer. The stamp sets are Ornament Keepsakes (see below) and Four the Holidays (retired). I used the matching framelits to cut out the ornament. The banner is sponged with Cherry Cobbler ink. The ornament is stamped with Gumball Green ink and it hangs from Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon. Pearls accent the card.

Ornament Keepsakes Wood-Mount Bundle $49.95
                                 Ornament Keepsakes Clear-Mount Bundle  129950  $42.95

P.S. I'd love to have more followers, how about 10, 20, or more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!