Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Some Cards from Convention

Here are two cards I photographed at two different organized swaps I went to. I did not write down the artist, so I can't credit them, but if it's you - please let me know! Love these cards!


 
Sorry this card is sideways, my silly computer won't turn it. This card is similar to the graduation card I made in June. The mitten is the tab that pulls out an inner note card. The Designer Series Paper is "Be of Good Cheer."

Here's another way you could make a baby card from this onesie template. Cute!! It uses Betsy's Blossom stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!