Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Holiday Catalog has arrived!!!

Be sure to click on the link in the left margin about the new holiday catalog. It is a treasure for the eyes, filled with so many creative projects and the products that made them. This holiday catalog started August 1 and will run until January 3, so you have plenty of time to order and make your favorite holiday projects from there or come up with your own. How about making your own Christmas cards this year? They are not as hard as you think and given the price of postage these days, the card becomes the handmade gift you send to family and friends with love. Not a bad idea, huh?  You can click on my order now button in the right margin to start your first project right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!