I don't know about you, but to me, having the right tools for a job makes all the difference in the world. That's why I appreciate the tools that Stampin' Up! provides to make creativity in our papercrafting easier. Here's my top 5 favorites:
5. SNAIL Adhesive (104332 for $6.95) I love how the tape dispenser and adhesive are so easy to grab and whip around the edges of your cards and poof! the layers are adhered together solidly. The SNAIL refill (104331 for $4.50) snaps right into the plastic case easily for little time wasted, so you can keep on gluing your projects.
4. Adhesive Remover (103684 for $3.50) This little block of rubbery material is the perfect tool to removed extra SNAIL adhesive in case you get a little carried away with your gluing. I've cut the 2 x 2 inch block into one inch squares and have tucked them in my supplies so I have one handy wherever I'm crafting.
3. Paper Snips ( 103579 for $9.95) These are the best pair of small scissors I have ever owned, now I own 4 pairs. Their blades are so sharp for cutting into tight corners when you are "fussy cutting" around a stamped image and they just slice right through SU ribbon without a frayed edge at all. I love them!!!
2. Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334 for $29.95) This is SU's version of a scoring board and it is the best one out there. I used to use a Martha Stewart brand board, but the stylus alone is enough to buy this tool, it doesn't rip your paper if you accidentally get a little over zealous with your scoring. There's even a little storage compartment on the back of the board for when you are traveling places to sneak a little chocolate in!
1. Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439 for $99.95) I LOVE this tool. It does so much to make your paper crafts look beautiful. With the simple turn of the handle, you can die cut shapes, emboss paper, or make 3D ideas with special dies. You can cut/emboss different thicknesses of paper, thin aluminum, acetate, and fabric. It is so versatile, I highly recommend it to any crafter out there. You won't regret this investment!
If you'd like to purchase any of these tools, just click on my online shopping button.