Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Joy Ornament Christmas Card

Here's the last of my Christmas card designs for now. This card uses Triple Time stamping technique promoted by Dawn Olfeske and the specific CASed card was from www.stamp4fun.net. This card uses Midnight Muse, one of the 2012-2014 In Colors collection that Stampin' Up! has been promoting these past few years. I really like this technique.


Materials Used:
Cardstock: Midnight Muse and Very Vanilla
Inks: Midnight Muse, Marina Mist, and Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets: Snow Swirled and Delightful Decorations
Ornament Punch
Embellishment - Stitched Satin Ribbon in Midnight Muse and Pearls.


Snow Swirled Set
111690 Wood Mount  $24.95
127799 Clear Mount   $17.95

Thanks for visiting my blog! Become a follower!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!