Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dear Friend Card - Ronald McDonald House Charity

This card is the second one we will make in my August Stamp Camp. It was CASed from Mary Fish, but I made mine a full 4.25 x 5.5 inch card.  The only thing I changed  from her design was I used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder on top of the square scallop die. The color combination is Riding Hood Red and Marina Mist on Whisper White with Early Espresso and Riding Hood Red ink. The mini brads are Marina Mist. To me this card just says summer and friendship.


The stamp set called Moving Forward is especially designed to help make a difference for the families who use the Ronald McDonald houses around the country when they have an ill child. Stampin' Up! donates $3 for each set sold, so it goes to a worthy cause.

You can order this stamp set from my online store in this blog.
126320 Wood $19.95
126322 Clear $14.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!