Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cards from the Plaza Organized Swap

I attended an organized swap at the Plaza Hotel on Saturday night after Convention finished. It was run by Sherrie Robinson. She is organized and it was very fun! I had to come prepared with 25 made cards, and then we would make 24 more in 4 hours. Again, creative people and beautiful cards.

This card uses the Postage Due stamp set.
           126395  Postage Due Wood-Mount Stamp Set    Price $21.95

           126397  Postage Due Clear-Mount Stamp Set   Price $16.95



         125475  Love & Laughter - Wood-Mount Stamp   Price $22.95

         125477  Love & Laughter - Clear-Mount Stamp    Price $17.95



This 3D card starts out flat, very clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!