Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

500th Visit

Last month I thought I'm never going to get to 500 visitors, but in less than a month I have. I'm learning a valuable lesson about blogging, the more you post the more people visit your site. Common sense, right? I'm inviting folks to stop by this blog when I post a card on Stampin' Connection (a site for Stampin' Up! demonstrators) or Splitcoast Stampers (a site for any paper crafter) or Pinterest and it's really paying off! I'm enjoying seeing where my visitors are coming from in my feedit column. Thanks to everyone who has stopped by. Onward to 1000!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!