Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

My Digital Studio 2 - Available August 1st

Stampin' Ups! My Digital Studio has been the premier software to make digital scrapbooks, calendars, cards, and so much more with Stampin' Up! content (stamps, paper, embellishments). It was great before, but now on August 1st it's gonna get much, much better with MDS2! This version is going to have 75 new improvements to make it even better!


Introducing MDS 2, with more than 75 new features—coming August 1!



With this new My Digital Studio software you’ll be able to:
  • Design in spreads
  • Create with custom canvas sizes
  • Add more than one color to a single stamp image
  • Resize vector stamp images while keeping them crisp
  • See color combination suggestions
  • And much more
Whether you'd like to get MDS2 or upgrade from MDS, please contact me and I'll help you order your software.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!