Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Another Convention Swap

I had fun designing this 3.5 x 8 inch gift bag using Designer Series Paper called Be of Good Cheer from the new 2012 Annual Catalog, pg. 164. This will be shared at a Shoe Box 3D Swap organized by the Late Night Stampers group.  (I'm an adopted member!)  First time I will ever have done this type of swapping before. I'm looking forward to it!  I also tried my hand at the paper rosettes, oh my gosh, that is a challenge! I recommend using a hot glue gun for fast production of them. It's hard to see, but I crimped the "holly" leaf for a little added texture. The sentiment is a hostess set called Wacky Wishes and it is heat embossed with black embossing powder.


Update 7/23/2012
This design earned me a small prize in one of the organized swaps I participated in. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!