Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break UpDates! from March 3-4 Camp

Again, time has flown and I'm behind!  Let me share with you my card designs for two Stamp Camps I held in March. They were so fun! I love my group of ladies, but there's always room for more!


I cased this card from splitcoaststampers.com, but modified it just a bit, by using different size circles from my Creative Memories circle makers, and doubling the 1/8" organza ribbon in both Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade. The color scheme was Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and the Sale-a-bration DSP Everyday Enchantment.


I love the Gnome Sweet Gnome set and used an assortment of DSP  to create simple but classy cards. I hand colored the gnome with the watercolor pencils. I used the window punch to make an elongated window that was just perfect for the sentiment. Base cardstock was Pacific Point, with Real Red accenting.


Another card I cased but I changed it by using the Stripes Embossing Folder for the Big Shot, which I thought went nicely with the 1-1/8" wide Grosgrain Ribbon. Color Scheme was Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, and Very Vanilla. Used the Apothecary Art Stamp Set and the new Framelits for the Big Shot. I hand trimmed the Very Vanilla frame.


Another card I cased from splitcoaststampers.com, but I just loved it just as it was. Color scheme was Soft Suede, Pool Party, Peach Parfait and Very Vanilla. Stamp Set was Everybunny from the main 2011 Idea Book and Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate hearing from my readers. If you have a question or anything I can help with please let me know. Have a wonderful day!