Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Holiday Mini Catalog is Here!!!


Now through January 3, 2012 you have the opportunity to be inspired by all the wonderful new items in this mini catalog. There is something for everyone with new stamp sets, new Designer Series Paper, new Embossing Folder and Die Plate, and New Die Cuts. So many beautiful items to be creative with. My personal favorite is the Advent Calendar on page 36-37. I'm gathering interest about holding a class to make the Advent Calendar. Anyone interested???

But Wait!!! Be sure to check out the new Simply Scored Scoring Tool on page 7, it beats the Martha Stewart board and Score Pal with all of its new features! Check it out with this link to the Holiday Mini Catalog.

The Welcome mat is always out, I'd love for you to come over to one of my Stamp Camps or Stampin' Bunco  events. So be sure to check out my calendar and see if a date works for you. Would love to see you!